Gleam Of Darkness Index du Forum
Gleam Of Darkness
The official forum of the team: Gleam Of Darkness ! http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/57379-god-gleam-of-darkness/

Gleam Of Darkness Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: New Banlist Prediction ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gleam Of Darkness Index du Forum -> Gleam Of Darkness -> Zone Flood
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Tomy
Membre

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov) 猴 Singe

MessagePosté le: Dim 10 Fév - 17:48 (2013)    Sujet du message: New Banlist Prediction Répondre en citant

The new banlist (March) will be released in a few days. Predictions?

I would say:

Banned
BLS (Way overpowered)
Monster Reborn (Can decide an entire game)

Limited
Dark Magician of Chaos (I am saying this since the previous ban. The swap between BLS and this one seems fair enough, DMOC is clearly less splashable)
Number 11 : Big Eye (Great eff, and a lot of deck can spam easily this card)
Solemn Warning / Torrential Tribute (Those are way too present in our actual metagame, at least one of them may be limited. But nothing is less sure)
Magician of Faith (Magics are, besides Reborn and maybe DH and Heavy, less decisive in comparison of some years ago. Putting her to 1 don't shock me that much when, in the other side, BLS isn't banned)
Sinister Serpent (It would be an interesting comeback)

Semi-Limited
Hysteric Sign (Maybe a little to early to hurt a set which isn't available yet in Japan, but this card is just insane. In September 2013 i think Sign will be Semi-Limited, if it isn't hurt right now)
MST (3 is a bit too much)
Lonefire Blossom (Another interesting change, plants need improvements)

I may edit this post, but right now it's everything that I can think about.

And you, what do you think?

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 10 Fév - 17:48 (2013)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gleam Of Darkness Index du Forum -> Gleam Of Darkness -> Zone Flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006